IV Boost will remain open during the November lockdown to ensure our patients’ essential care is uninterrupted.
We request that patients use our services responsibly and respectfully by:
- Only travelling to us if their treatment is absolutely necessary
- Travelling alone to the clinic if you come with a partner / friend your partner / friend will not be allowed in the clinic and will be asked to wait outside.
- Wearing a face mask at all times while on the premises
- Not coming to the clinic if experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- New persistent cough
- Shortness of breath
- Sore throat
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of patients and staff, all our clinic staff will wear PPE.
- A maximum of FOUR patients will be allowed in the clinic at any one time
- Appointment times will be a maximum of two hours.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow patients to enter and exit the clinic at a safe social distance
- All chairs and treatment rooms will be disinfected after each patient
- The clinic will be professionally cleaned every night.
- All patients will have their temperature taken before entering the clinic.
- If their temperature is higher than 37.7 degrees, they will not be admitted.
- Any patients who are turned away will be charged £50, a cost that can be offset against the cost of their therapy when it is safely undertaken.
- New patients will be required to complete an intake form ONLINE.
- If necessary, a pre-scanning will take place before the appointment is accepted.
ALL PATIENTS WILL BE ASKED TO COMPLETE A WELLNESS FORM BEFORE ENTERING THE CLINIC FOR EACH APPOINTMENT. A SMS WILL BE SENT 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH A LINK TO COMPLETE ONLINE.
Clinic Opening Times
- Monday – Friday only, 10am until 4.00pm (last appointment 2.00pm)