Altrient Liposomal R-Alpha Lipoic Acid by LivOn Labs
Alpha Lipoic Acid, or ALA, is a potent antioxidant found in nearly every cell in the body and although a small amount is produced by the body, we must acquire the rest of our daily requirement from a healthy and varied diet. Often though, we can be prey to nutrient deficiencies and our dietary supplement can deliver high quality ALA directly to where it is needed.
ALA can either be found in its naturally occurring R form or as a low-cost synthetic form known as S-ALA. R-ALA is harder to produce and is less stable, so the majority of dietary supplements are composed of S-ALA which is more stable but has much more limited benefits. R-ALA, on the other hand, has outstanding health benefits.
Altrient’s innovative liposomal formation means that it is possible to protect R-ALA until it has transversed the body’s digestive barrier and entered the bloodstream. It also means that the R-ALA is prevented from being activated too soon and is bioavailable for the maximum duration.
As well as an ALA supplement, Altrient also offers other important nutritional supplements which can all be safely and effectively combined together for maximum results.
Benefits of Altrient R-ALA
- Promote, maintain and support cellular energy production.
- Recycle other vital antioxidants, including vitamin C and vitamin E.
- Naturally boost glutathione production.
- Altrient™ Lypo-Spheric R-Alpha Lipoic Acid – may help your body to:
- Maintain optimal nerve health
- Maintain healthy glucose levels
- ENHANCES CELLULAR PROTECTION, PLAYING A VITAL ROLE IN REGENERATING OTHER ANTIOXIDANTS.
- HELPS REGULATE INSULIN SENSITIVITY AND REDUCE THE EFFECTS OF DIABETIC NEUROPATHY.
- SUPPORTS LIVER REPAIR AND HEAVY METAL DETOX.
- CONTRIBUTES TO HEALTHY CARDIOVASCULAR AND REPRODUCTIVE FUNCTION.
- SUPPORTS MITOCHONDRIAL FUNCTION HELPING TO REDUCE EXCESS WEIGHT.