Introducing our medical grade MitoAge Cell NAD+ supplements for anti-ageing
What is Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+)?
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) is a coenzyme found in every living cell which is vital for producing energy, sustaining healthy cell functions and repairing damaged DNA.
Our body naturally produces this molecule but as we age, levels of NAD+ sharply decline – at age 50 it’s thought that NAD+ levels are half of what they were in our twenties.
In recent years, scientists have discovered more and more ways that NAD+ promotes long-term health and it seems that the decline in NAD+ production is a factor in most of the diseases we associate with ageing. Research continues into the potential anti-ageing benefits of NAD+ but the following have been highlighted in recent studies:
- May contribute to the lengthening of telomeres; these are the cap on the end of our DNA strands and they shorten as our cells age and die
- Promotes DNA repair which may slow cellular ageing
- Regulates immune and inflammatory pathways which is part of our body’s defence against infections and other diseases
- Improves how cells extract energy which has a wide-reaching impact on how the body functions and ages
- NAD+ supports effective energy production
What is in our MitoAgeCell NAD+ Anti-Ageing Supplements?
This supplement combines NAD+ with other valuable vitamins, minerals, amino acids and nutrients that the body requires for positive ageing alongside Coenzyme Q10 which is renowned for its energy-boosting benefit.
- The complex also includes magnesium, zinc, broccoli sprout extract, calcium, astaxanthin, royal jelly, resveratrol and betaine to help reduce the oxidative stress on our body which is associated with degenerative diseases.
- This powerful combination helps to promote youthful cell function.
Powerful antioxidants are also key ingredients in the MitoAgeCell NAD+ Anti-Ageing supplement. The impact of oxidative stress on the body, particularly in relation to many serious degenerative diseases, is now fully understood and antioxidants can help to keep our cells healthy and youthful.